Nova Scotia Farmers, Food and Garden Markets,7 local Markets in Nova Scotia (Vendor and specialty shops directory, Hours, Locations, Contacts)
Find Nova Scotia Farmers markets, Directory of Food and Garden markets in Nova Scotia: 7 locations and Vendor and specialty shops list. Nova Scotia markets and vendors locator, hours information, directions and map. Visit farmers market in Nova Scotia according reviews and ratings.
Nova Scotia markets information (food, farmers, garden outdoor)
- Number of Nova Scotia farmers, food, garden, outdoor markets: 7 markets
- Most popular markets in Nova Scotia - get the list »
- Get the most popular shopping centres in Nova Scotia.
Local Nova Scotia market with Latest review: Bedford Basin Farmers Market
List of local markets in Nova Scotia - Farmers, Foods, Garden, Outdoor, Crafters
- Bedford Basin Farmers Market, 397 Bedford Hwy, Halifax, NS B3M 2L3, (902) 443-4391,
- Halifax Brewery Farmers’ Market, 312-1496 Lower Water St, Halifax, NS B3J 1R9, Canada, (902) 329 - 3276,
- Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market, 1209 Marginal Road, Halifax, NS B3H 4P8, Canada, (902) 492-4043 ext. 101,
- Hubbards Farmers’ Market, #57 Hwy 3, Hubbards, Nova Scotia, B0J 1T0, Canada, Not Available,
- North By Night Market, 2055 Gottingen St, Halifax, NS B3K 3B2, (902) 483-1896,
- The Farmer's Daughter Country Market, 9393 NS-105, Whycocomagh, NS B0E 3M0, +1 902-756-9042,
- Wolfville Farmers' Market, 24 Elm Ave, Wolfville, NS B4P 1Z9, (902) 697-3344,